Saturday, May 23, 2009

So Much Time!







Sorry followers! Boy, have I slacked! Not only did I not get more pics up from the baby shower, I haven't reported on my Mom's Day, flu week, kids' audition, subsequent rehearsals, baby development- NOTHING! I guess that we have been a little busy- but, HEY, that's life and I would much rather be busy than bored! Okay, so, here we go, for Mom's Day my hubby took us and his parents out to a very yummy and extremely large dinner at Lottawatta Creek the Friday nite before The Day. That was a good nite. On the actual Day, after church, we all went out to the pond and went fishing. The kids had a blast! I enjoyed just watching...Kira and Jacob auditioned for Aladdin Jr. and did well. Kira got a lead part as one of the narrators and Jacob is the Gong boy (you know, GONGGGGGG!!!)- on to rehearsals! Cody graduated preschool last week- every year it is so adorable! He is such a ham!! The next nite we had their AWANA awards- a ribbon for everyone! Jacob also had his Boy Scout bridging so now he's a wolf! I had my Premier Jewelry party which was a flop but I can't say that I invested much time into it. My kids kinda dominated the schedule. In the midst, they each fit in a day of the stomach flu which I managed to avoid- yeah for vitamins! OH! How could I forget?! My wonderful husband took all of the kids camping for one nite! How strange and quiet it was! I sat and ate a yummy salad while reading and listening to my new WOW worship CD that I got from Tuesday's Benefit auction- it was so relaxing! One nite was enough... Baby news- the baby is breech causing havoc on my tailbone and I am going to the chiropractor/acupuncturist to hopefully turn him/her around SOON. Please pray for the baby to turn cuz I am NOT excited about a breech birth (either is my midwife). God is good. We are surrounded by wonderful friends and family and church and school is almost done- I have summer fever as bad as my kids!

2 comments:

  1. What and absolutley beautiful pic of the kids by the water. Are you going to enlarge and frame it?
    Sure do hope that the little in utero one flips ASAP, maybe contact Yelena(sp?) for some secret suggestions? In the meantime I am praying she does it herself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Little Averett to turn around, but you'd probably be just fine with a breech birth. SO jealous of your night with zero kids. One night is perfect, any longer would be too long. The thought of eating salad and reading and listening to a CD is amazing. Oh, espicially since I hear Bree upstairs paging me for her middle of the night swig of milk. Oh well, talk to you soon! Thanks for being there on Sunday. Sorry I was so crazy and didn't get to talk to you much!
    love,
    ang

    ReplyDelete