Yummy blueberries!
Isn't he too cool?
Wyat looks like a little elf!Time is just flying by! I can't believe that it has been more than a month since I have last written when it really doesn't feel like it! I knew that somebody would eventually say something and, of course, it was Angela. Thank you Ang! It is nice to know that it's noticed when you drop off the "blog-life" for awhile. I mean, after all, Ang and I talk almost everyday. Rita was next to check in on me. Well, all is well just very busy, as life should be with 5 active kids and an entrepeneur husband. September has fully welcomed all of the year's activities. These evenings include dance, gymnastics, basketball, karate, guitar, boy scouts, girl scouts, AWANA and, of course, the much needed bible studies. The days are slightly less busy with Cody in kindergarten all day, Sara in preschool two mornings for 2 1/2 hours, and me homeschooling Kira and Jacob. School is going well for everyone. Cody loves kindergarten and doesn't miss being home with us at all. Sara also loves preschool and feels like a real big girl reporting on everything when I pick her up. They are both very good reporters and smart. They don't miss anything. Schooling with the others at home is going more smoothly now that I have made a schedule. We all like the curriculum that we are using which is history/literature/ bible based. Things are good. I feel so blessed to have such smart, healthy and confident children. Not that everything is perfect and easy....just good.
Wyat is doing awesome. He is bright-eyed and smiley. He sleeps a good 8 hours a nite typically- yeah! I finally got a sleeper! A friend told me that holding him is giving her the baby itch- it is me too cuz he is such a wonderful baby! None of us can get enough of him. I don't tire of holding him (except he is pretty heavy) and he usually sleeps on my chest during much of the school morning. He is definitely a blessing to us.
Ron is working hard at everything. He is keeping the rentals going, doing construction and playing plumber and appliance repair guy trying to get the laundromat in town ready to open in mid-October. Busy, busy, busy. I am so blessed to have a husband who is creative and willing to work hard in anything to support his family but, most of all, prays everyday for guidance and strives to be the godly man that this family depends on. He is awesome! Is that enough catch up and info? Luv to everyone!


Yeah, thats a good update Ora. Totally worth the wait!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!
Phew that was a long wait, but as Angela said worth it. Not so long next time though OK?
ReplyDelete