

Here's some pics that the kids took of me- I was gonna put a belly shot on anyway (although I was gonna keep my shirt down, but hey- we've all seen a prego belly right?) Let's see...I don't think I have five visitors to my site that haven't been tagged so, I guess Rita you're it. If anyone else has a blog, let me know and consider yourself tagged! (You need to immediately take and post a pic of yourself and tag 5 others!)


What a cute belly pic! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along.
love,
ang
No fair...how could I compete with that adorable bump of yours! Hmmm, now that I see a closer up of your belly I am starting to think it resembles J and C more, I may need to revise my gender guess. Miss you more...sure you won't take the YoMo offer for a weekend in Santa Cruz with us?
ReplyDelete